- Class 4
- Protects for up to 40,000 Volts
- Available per roll
- Available per linear meter
Insulating matting is engineered to prevent workers from being ‘grounded’ and provides safety in case of electrical shock when working around high voltage applications. Top surface with corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. Underside has fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety.
Recommended for distribution boards, switchgear, sub-stations, transformers, generators, electrical workbenches.
- PVC compound.
- Overall thickness: 12.7 mm.
- Weight: 16 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
- O-zone resistance, flame resistance and oil resistance
- Class 4 – Dielectric Strength: 50.000 V.
- Proof Test: 40.000 Volts.
- Recommended maximum usage: 36.000 Volts.