- Class 2
- Protects for up to 20,000 Volts
- Available per roll
- Available per linear meter
Insulating matting prevents workers from being ‘grounded’, provides safety in case of electrical shock. Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety. Top surface with corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. Underside has fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
- PVC compound.
- Overall thickness: 6.4 mm.
- Weight: 8.4 kg per m2
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM
- Class 2 – Dielectric Strength: 30.000 V.
- Proof Test: 20.000 Volts.
- Recommended maximum usage: 17.000 Volts.